Sales Executive - Data Solutions
Who We Are Looking for:
DirectMail.com is looking for experienced sales executives with background and experience in data solutions and database marketing to help expand our growing data solutions business. Additionally this individual will help launch a variety of new data and analytic platforms and offerings that are patented and revolutionary.
DC Metro area is preferred as it will be easier to collaborate with management and marketing although for the ideal candidate it is not required.
- Responsible for generating new business goals within key DirectMail.com target verticals.
- Achieves financial targets established as mutually agreed goals.
- Utilizes solutions-based consultative sales approach to help developed ROI-based solutions for customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with DirectMail.com management to develop a prospect universe aligned with your personal background, experience and knowledge as those opportunities align with DirectMail.com solution sets.
- Initiate and cultivate ongoing relationships with prospective clients.
- Develops specific knowledge about the client, their brands, and their marketing requirements.
- Work as part of that team in solution development, presentation creation and presentation.
- Establishes and oversees accurate and timely forecasting of opportunities within account portfolio.
- Gathers competitive information at the account level and has awareness of competitors' products and pricing.
- Be an active participant in our PR efforts by drafting articles or engaging customers/prospects in success stories that can be published.
- Actively participates in sales training and commits to continuous learning.
REQUIRED - 5 + years Direct Marketing or Data Solutions Experience in a multichannel role.
- Experience in marketing communications with a focus in direct marketing, integrated marketing.
- Strong sales and account management background with National accounts.
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities.
- Understanding of segmentation strategies and how to leverage them for more effective marketing programs.
- Understands predictive modeling strategies and how to leverage for improved program performance.
- Ability to leverage data to provide essential business solutions for clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members to develop solutions.
- High interpersonal skills and visible positive enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients and partners.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have 5+ years in a client facing saled or account management role in a direct marketing or multi-channel environment
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business.
SalesForce, MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Compensation & Benefits:
DirectMail.com offers a competitive pay package and comprehensive benefits incuding 401(k) and health benefits.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements via email to Price Anderson at email@example.com.
DirectMail.com, headquartered in metropolitan Washington, D.C., is an industry leader offering Agency, Data Products, Business Intelligence Insight, Email Marketing and Production services. For over 40 years, DirectMail.com's unique Intelligent Marketing Process (Identify > Target > Contact > Acquire > Engage and Retain) has grown clients' market share by applying strategies proven to increase customer and donor acquisition and retention. Staffed by over 250 direct marketing professionals, DirectMail.com's proprietary data, business intelligence technology and segmentation products FUEL the marketing engines of the nation's leading brands and fundraisers, consistently improving results and achieving a positive ROI.