Job description - Graphic Design/Prepress Specialist
DirectMail.com, located in Prince Frederick, MD, is looking for a graphic design/prepress specialist to support our print manufacturing division, by acting as a liaison between our Client Service Representative, in-house internal resources and/or external resources.
- Coordinating with CSR on priorities of graphic proofs
- Assembling collected graphic files, links, fonts, etc. and packaging files for updates by art/prepress resources
- Receiving finished graphic files from art/prepress departments, reviewing and correcting errors/requested changes
- Correcting InDesign files, as needed, after customer review
- Generating PDFs, and forwarding to in-house teams
- Gathering approvals and making files ready to RIP
Required skills include:
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Suitcase Fusion, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with the spot color printing process, from the creation of an InDesign file to packaging it for print
- Understanding of basic design elements and how to apply them
- Knowledge of USPS mailing guidelines and design helpful, but not required
- Work effectively under tight deadlines
- Reprioritizing workflow requirements daily
- Demonstration of insightful judgement
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Capable of precise communication within tight timelines
Compensation & benefits:
DirectMail.com offers a competitive pay package and comprehensive benefits incuding 401(k) and health benefits.
Interested candidates, meeting the above requirements may email their resumes and salary requirements to Kirk Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or via fax at 301-494-0756.
DirectMail.com, headquartered in metropolitan Washington, D.C., is an industry leader offering Agency, Data Products, Business Intelligence Insight, Email Marketing and Production services. For over 40 years, DirectMail.com's unique Intelligent Marketing Process (Identify > Target > Contact > Acquire > Engage and Retain) has grown clients' market share by applying strategies proven to increase customer and donor acquisition and retention. Staffed by over 250 direct marketing professionals, DirectMail.com's proprietary data, business intelligence technology and segmentation products FUEL the marketing engines of the nation's leading brands and fundraisers, consistently improving results and achieving a positive ROI.